G.I.Joe:Retaliation Movie New Poster Revealed

New Posters for G.I. Joe: Retaliation, sequel of the 2009 release of G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra has been released. Paramount Pictures, MGM and Skydance Productions, in association with HASBRO and di Bonaventura Pictures, commences production on G.I. Joe: Retaliation. Checkout the latest posters:

The sequel directed by Jon M. Chu from the screenplay written by Rhett Reese & Paul Wernick based on Hasbro’s G.I. Joe characters. The film star cast includes Bruce Willis, Dwayne Johnson, D.J. Cotrona, Byung-hun Lee, Ray Park, Adrianne Palicki, Jonathan Pryce, RZA, Ray Stevenson, and Channing Tatum. Produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Brian Goldner. G.I. Joe: Retaliation is set to open in theaters on March 28th, 2013.

0 comments:

Post a Comment